- Competition is played on Sundays, and includes two day, two innings matches and One Day matches
- Top three teams make the finals. Teams 2 and 3 compete to play Team 1 in the final.
- Balls shall be two  piece red leather. The weight of the ball shall be 156g
- Minimum overs per day – 70, 96 in finals. Penalties apply for slow play
- Changes in overs due are calculated at 3.75 minutes per over
- Matches can be extended by up to an hour if time has been lost
- Replacement players can be named prior to matches
- Home team is responsible for covers
- Captains must complete an umpire’s match report at the end of a match.
- Results entered into MyCricket by 9pm on Wednesday after a match.
- The TCI Code of Behaviour applies to all players, officials and administrators.
Two innings matches
- Two innings matches start at 1.30pm, and finish at 6.00pm. Tea break is 3.40pm to 3.50pm. Finals start at 10am.
- Follow-on allowed with a 100 run lead.
- Points are awarded for wins, draws and ties. Incentive points are earned for every run and wicket.
- Two fast, short pitched balls allowed per over
- Matches with no play on day 1 convert to ‘unscheduled’ One Day matches on day 2.
One Day matches
- One Day matches are 35 overs per side, start at 1.30pm, and finish at 6.00pm. Tea break is 10 minutes at the end of the first innings.
- 15 overs per side minimum to constitute a game.
- The team batting second can bat their 35 overs, even if they win before then
- Maximum of 7 overs per bowler. Fewer when time is lost.
- Fielding restrictions apply
- One fast, short pitched ball allowed per over
- One Day wides apply
- Free hit after all No Balls
- Points for wins, ties and abandoned matches. Incentive points are earned for every run and wicket.