T20 Blast Coaches Managers upskill session will now be held at –
Come & Try/Coach up skill: Friday 7th October 2016 commencing at 5.30pm to 7.30pm
Please note this is only for the upskill session only all games will commence on : Friday 14th October 2016 at Riverway Oval at 5.40pm
At the session we will cover the following –
- Introduction of T20 Blast Coordinator and Skill Zone staff, their roles and responsibility
- Format and rules – how to play the game, score zones
- Skill Zone area – skill training , how to help the children’s skills
- Team Coach/ manager responsibility and parent active involvement.
- This year Grant Russ will be the T20 Blast centre Coordinator along with Skill Zone deliverers Daine Macdonald and Connor Landrigan who will work with improving the players skills in the skill zone area.
We look forward to seeing your coaches, managers and any parents tomorrow night