Community Cricket Coaching courses (formerly Level 1 coach course) will be offered in Townsville October 2016.
- WHAT: Community Coaching Course
- DATES: Wednesday 19th & 26th October 2016
- TIME: 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- VENUE: Tony Ireland Stadium, Sporting Drive, Thuringowa Central
NOTES: You will need to attend both sessions in order to gain the certificate. Light refreshments will be provided. Please wear active light clothing and runners.
In previous seasons coaches have been able to register on the day but are no longer able to due to the process being online. All coaches need to complete the free “Introduction to Cricket’ course which allows them to then register and pay before attending. Coaches who are not registered will unfortunately be unable to attend.
I can’t stress the importance of clubs providing coaches adequate notice to register as registrations close at5pm Friday 14th October.
- Step 1: Log onto the CCA site (details below) Coaches to contact me if there are any issues.http://community.cricket.com.au/coach/courses#
- Step 2: Under the Courses tab please complete the free “Introduction to Cricket” course. The online course is a non-negotiable and must be completed.
- Step 3: Once Intro to cricket is completed – Under the Courses tab, select the course you wish to attend then register and contact Sam or Phil for the free promo code.
In terms of payment, Cricket Australia is offering a one off free course as part of the new formats being trialled in Townsville. Before you register, email Sam Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out the promo code to continue.
Cricket Australia have revamped the coaching course with a new coaching philosophy. I can guarantee that coaches that come along to these course will be armed with fantastic new content for the season as well as having a great day out.
Please contact Sam Harris – Regional Cricket Officer, North Queensland (P – 0409 520 051 E – email@example.com ) or Phil Robinson Talent Officer – Central & Northern (P – 0429 218 701 E – firstname.lastname@example.org ), if you have any further queries.