To coincide with the Cricket World Cup final and to cap off a huge season of outdoor cricket within QLD, 7-13 year old players have a great opportunity to get involved in the Easter T20 Blast Cup in Townsville. Individuals are most welcome to nominate, however, it is also a great opportunity for team mates to nominate themselves as a part of a group to compete together in the cups. Details are as follows:
- WHAT: QLD Cricket Easter Cup Carnivals
- WHERE: Townsville – Tony Ireland Stadium, 4810, Wed 8th & Fri 9th April
- WHEN: 9:00am-1:00pm on both days
- WHO: 7-13 year old boys and girls
COST: NORMAL REGISTRATION (after 31st March)
- Register with a team: $100 per player (8 players per team- register & pay individually*)
- Register as an individual: $120 per player
EARLYBIRD DISCOUNT REGISTRATION (before 31st March)
- Register with a team: $80 per player (8 players per team- register & pay individually*)
- Register as an individual: $100 per player
EXTRA INFO: Lunch and a fruit snack provided on both days of the carnival.
- Participants who register before the 31st of March will also receive a shirt and a hat as part of the program.
- T20 Blast Rules and equipment, 8 a side!
- 6 guaranteed preliminary rounds for every team and a Grand Final on Day 2
- Competitions, prizes and giveaways
- Visit playcricket.com.au,
- Enter postcode (4810 Townsville)
- Click on “junior club” to find the QLD Cricket Easter Cup Carnivals,
- Click on “register now” for the Easter Cup Carnival of your choice,
- Login or register as a new participant,
- Choose team or individual registration, then follow the steps.
Please read description carefully before choosing your registration type!
- *For team players are registered online through the team registration option, a team representative (captain or manager) must submit a complete player list and team name to:
Nicole Wills via email@example.com
* To register as part of a team, each team member must individually register under the ‘TEAM REGISTRATION’ section *
For other enquiries, please contact:
Simon Edge, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0409 520 051